Thursday, 17 September 2015

BEST OF NYFW SS16


There is an event that anyone who is remotely interested in fashion will know about: the New York Fashion Week. Some people aspire to walk the runaway, some others want to be able to show off their designs and others just wish to attend one of the shows. I wasn’t lucky enough to attend any (maybe someday) but there is this beautiful thing called the Internet that allows you not to only watch some of the shows live but to have HD pictures of every single outfit on every runaway.  The same way others binge watch The Big Bang Theory, I binge watch fashion shows (and PLL, Suits, KUWTK, etc but that's not the point here) so after spending waaay too much time watching waaay too many shows and drooling over waaay too many outfits, I chose my 7 favourite shows of this NYFW.

Vera Wang was my absolute favourite, the designs were all so elegant but modern and daring at the same time. They reminded me something the Kardashians would wear to a dinner with the Queen. Black was the protagonist which I'm pretty happy with since it's my favourite colour, I would honestly buy every single outfit from the show I could. 

Another show that stood out to me was Oscar De La Renta, whose designs stole my heart. Think of Blair Waldorf, Scarlet Johanson, Jessica Pearson; what do they all have in common? They're classy as hell. Well, now add all their class together and times it by 100 and you will get Oscar De La Renta's designs.

Anyway, I'm going to stop talking (or writing) now, here are my favourite fashion shows from this autumn's NYFW.






















post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig