Wednesday, 23 September 2015

LUSH HAUL + REVIEW







Over the past few weeks my skin had been really bad, probably even worse than when I was a teenager.  I've been lucky enough to always have decent skin but recently I was getting breakouts every day and it was really stressing me out. Last week I went to Oxford Street and since there was a *massive* Lush store there I decided to go in and get some goodies.

Because I had heard a lot of people talk about the Oatifix Face Mask I decided to get it and give it a try. I've used it three times now and I'm pretty sure I'll get it again when I finish the pot. It smells really nice, like cake batter (don't eat it though, doesn't taste as nice, I speak from experience). It has oats, banana, vanilla, almonds and natural oils that leave my skin feeling super moisturised but not oily at all. It not only hydrates my skin immensely, but it also exfoliates it and reduces redness. The only downside is that it's not easy to remove since the oats kind of stick to your face making it really hard to get rid of them without having to use a towel (that is then left with oatmeal on it...). Nonetheless, I think overall it is a really good mask if you have dry skin.

I was then sowed a few moisturisers, one of them being Magical Moringa which is THE BEST THING EVER. Holy shit guys, this moisturiser is the bomb! I'm not going to go all technical and explain what each ingredient does (you can google that) but trust me,  if there was an award for best moisturiser, this would win for sure. I didn't buy it because I am a student and I can't really justify spending £28 for 75g of magical paste. I did ask for a sample though and I'm obsessed. I might go back and ask for another sample... samples ftw! Every time I use it, I can't stop touching my face, it's so soft it feels like silk. I can't even explain how great it is, you have to try it yourself so go get a sample people.

The last thing I got is a the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I mainly got this because my lips always get really gross in the winter time. Also, it makes applying lip liner 10 times easier. It smells like, well, like bubblegum (duh) and it actually tastes really nice too... in case you were wondering.

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig