Monday, 21 September 2015

MEGHAN MARKLE || STYLE CRUSH

Hello! It's been a while since I posted one of these so I though it was about time to do another 'style crush' post. I was going to do this about Suits' character Rachel Zane. However, I then realised that 90% of her outfits are very similar so I decided to do it about the second best thing: Meghan Markle, the actress who plays Rachel. 

To my surprise, her style is really similar to Rachel's. In Suits we usually only see Rachel when she's in the office wearing smart, work appropriate clothes or when she's at home wearing sweatpants. But, if she was to go to an even outside work or for drinks with friends I feel like she would dress really similarly to Meghan: classy and elegant but sexy. Someday, maybe, I get to have a wardrobe like hers. 













post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig