Monday, 7 September 2015

THE BEST NAIL POLISH SHADE





Some months ago I was watching one of Meghan Rienk's YouTube videos when I noticed how much I loved her nail polish. It was a very light pink, almost white nude colour. A few days later I found out that a really similar shade came with the most recent Marie Claire's issue so, obviously, I went out and got it because who can say no to a magazine and a lovely nail polish. Forward several months and this shade is now my all time favourite and I'm 100% sure I will repurchase it when it dries out or I finish the bottle. 

The nail polish I got with the magazine was the Nails Inc. for Marie Claire in the shade Fizz. This shade is not available anymore but Chelsea Embankment  is really similar and from the same brand. The formula is amazing, it doesn't chip easily and it's really pigmented - two coats is more than enough. 

A few weeks later I got a very similar nail polish -slightly cheaper- for my sister since she told me she really liked the colour. I got the shade Milkshake from Topshop. This shade is currently sold out but Nice'n'Neutral is quite similar. In the second picture it looks a bit orangey but it's not, it has more of a peachy tone than the one from Nails Inc. but the shades are almost identical and it's hard to tell the difference once they're on the nail. As most of the nail polishes from Topshop, the quality is pretty good and the pigmentation is great.


The main point of this post is: these shades are the bomb and I will never get tired of them. 


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig