Friday, 9 October 2015

BEST OF PFW SS16

Sadly, it is time to say goodbye to the fashion month and what a better farewell than writing a post featuring the best looks from Paris Fashion Week. Out of all the fashion weeks, Paris is my all time favourite -followed (very closely) by New York. As I was admiring all the amazing outfits and designs, I honestly considered just giving you the link to the vogue website with all the looks and be like 'here you have my fav outfits, enjoy'. For the sake of this post, though, I decided against it and spent hours going back and forth trying to make up my mind.

As per usual, Elie Saab was one of my favourties.  She always manages to create the most stunning and beautiful dresses that are not only elegant but modern and original. The dress Gigi Hadid wore -see picture below- was by far my favorite, it's simply perfect.

I could sit here for hours writing about how amazing PFW was, in terms of designs, but instead I'm just going to shut up and let the pictures speak for themselves. A picture is worth a thousand words. 











P.S. Check out my posts about NYFW and MFW!
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig