Who doesn't like shopping? If you can actually control yourself when you're in you favourite store please share your secret with me, my bank account will be forever grateful. I love creating new outfits with my most recent purchases and don't even get me started on the feeling of putting on new, soft and perfect-looking clothes that have never been worn before. Something I don't quite like about shopping though is queuing up for ages and having to deal with busy stores - I ain't got time for that, people. God bless whoever invented online shopping, it's not only my number one form of procrastination but it's also the reason I am fully dressed with decent clothes every morning. In case you want to step up your game in online shopping, here are my favourite stores.
1. MISSGUIDED. Every time I go onto their website I think of Kim Kardashian. The general style of their clothes is definitely Kardashiany (new word for you, folks) and very trendy. Also, it's on the cheaper side so it's a win-win.
2. LOCAL HEROES. This store is the definition of hipster. They have the coolest and most badass sweatshirts and their iPhone cases are perfection.
3. BORN. This is supposed to be a men's store but who cares. Men's hoodies are so much more comfortable and warm than women's and they look pretty much the same, I don't know about you but I don't like to be cold. Plus, you can pretend it's your super hot (non-existent) boyfriend's. Something I love about this store is that all their items are made in the UK!
4. PRETTY LITTLE THING. This store has a similar style to Missguided but it's a bit cheaper, which is probably why I love it so much. This is the place to go if you want cheap expensive-looking fancy outfits.
5. TOBI. They have new clothes every single day!! How freaking amazing (and dangerous) is that?! The clothes are on the more basic side but always with a really cool twist like some lace detail, cutouts, etc. It's the kind of clothes a model off-duty would wear, probably.