Wednesday, 21 October 2015

OUT AND ABOUT: FOREST HILL, LONDON

I've been living in London for two years and I barely ever get out of Zone 1, so I needed to change that. There are so many cool places to go that are only some tube stations away, I don't even have a valid excuse as to why I have never been to any of those. Anyway, the thing is some days ago I decided to explore London and went to Forest Hill - Zone 3 guys, Zone 3... be proud.

The park was a bit small -compared to Hyde Park everything's small- but absolutely stunning. It was the kind of autumnal park that you see in movies, with all the beautiful colors and spectacular views. There's also a museum and a cafe so you can sit down a have a coffee whilst you admire the wilderness. There's not much to say about the park, it was simply gorgeous and I would totally recommend you to go if you live in the London area. 















post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig