Monday, 5 October 2015

THINGS THAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO #5



Well, it's been a while since I've done one of these, hasn't it? (Click here to check the previous one) I really enjoy writing these posts since they make me excited for the future and put me in a really good mood. I don't have many exciting plans for the next few months, but there's some stuff that I look forward so I thought I would share them with you. 

IMAGINE DRAGONS | A few days ago a friend texted me asking if I wanted to go see Imagine Dragons at the O2 (duh?), needless to say I said yes. I haven't been to a concert in over a year, so I'm really excited to go! 

THIRD YEAR | In a few days I'm going to start my third year of university and even though, after looking at my timetable, it is a bit -a lot- daunting I'm excited for the new courses (not computational chemistry, though, hate that).

BRUNCH | This may sound silly, but one of my favorite things about living in London is brunch. Don't judge me. I love going to new cafes every weekend and try different types of pancakes, benedict eggs, avocado on toast, etc. Plus, it makes you feel fancy and it usually gives you Instagram worthy pictures.

HALLOWEEN | I'm not THAT excited to dress up and go to a Halloween party. I'm more excited to eat all pumpkin everything, watch Halloween movies -who doesn't love Halloweentown?- and drink way too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes. 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig