Saturday, 14 November 2015

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST #1

Is it too early for a Christmas wishlist? Probably. Do I care? Not really. A few days ago I literally spent the whole afternoon in Harrods drooling over handbags I can't afford and getting my make up done at Urban Decay, which I thought looked good until I met Sam Claflin, took a selfie with him and realised I looked horrendous -  that was probably face though, not my make up... Anyway, the point is, I saw A LOT of things I really really really wanted - one of them being Sam, obviously. So what do I do when I want a lot of things, I do a wishlist obvs, cos that's what all the bloggers do, right?




Christmas Wishlist #1



I just want to quickly give a shoutout to the most gorgeous bag on earth (aka Givenchy's Antigona in black), I love it so much I got a picture with it and the lady who worked there was judging me so hard... oh well! Also, these nude stilettos are all I need in life, I preferably want the ones from Burberry but these are a bit cheaper (still way out of my budget, maybe someday). 

I've been wanting the Chanel Chance perfume for over a year but after spraying on 'Ambre Vanille' from Laura Mercier I don't know which one I'd prefer. I love anything that smells like vanilla and this one has such a strong scent so I feel like it would be perfect for me. 

Also, can we talk about this YSL clutch? Isn't it the most stunning yet simple clutch you've ever seen? If you say no, I'm sorry, but we can't be friends. 

What's on your wishlist this year?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig