Saturday, 21 November 2015

MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST


If time and money allowed it, I would love to visit every single city, town and region in the world. I want to go the Sahara desert, Japan, Australia, Norway, Brazil, etc. I want to meet people from all over the world and get to experience new cultures, whether that is by trying new foods or by celebrating new holidays. I think it's fascinating how people have completely different mindsets depending on where they live or where they grew up. It's also incredible getting to see something you've learnt about in school, read about in your favourite book or seen in a movie. 

Despite wanting to visit every single town in the world, there are a few places that I'm particularly interested in and really want to go at some point in my life. I've been lucky enough to be able to visit some of these places and cross them off the list, which just makes me want to travel even more. 

1. New York
2. Norway
3.Russia
4. Paris
5. Mexico
6. The Maldives
7. Bali
8. Greece
9. Canada
10. Chicago
11. Tokyo
12. China
13. Morocco
14. South Africa
15. Bruges 
16. Dubai
17.Brazil
18. Montenegro
19. Egypt
20. Finland
21. London
22. Namib Desert
23. Istanbul
24. Venice
25. Los Angeles
26. Hawaii
27.Cappadocia 


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig