Friday, 27 November 2015

SELENA GOMEZ || STYLE CRUSH

Recently Selena Gomez has slayed every single event she's attended to - can we please talk about her outfit (and make up!!) at the AMAs and don't even get me started on her incredible performance. Her style has been so on point lately that I HAD to do a style crush post about her. 

To be honest, I was not a fan of her music but after that last album, she's my queen. I've started to notice her more and pay attention at what she's wearing and I've realised I want to break into her house and steal all of her clothes (just kidding guys, don't worry, I'm not going to be breaking into anyone's house anytime soon). This has led me to spend way too much time on Tumblr admiring her impeccable taste and wishing I was her. Here are some of my favourite outfits. 
















Who's your style crush?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig