Sunday, 29 November 2015

THINGS THAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO #6



Let's start this post by being honest: I don't have anything exciting planned for the next few months. So, why write this post? Well, in spite of not having any 'big' plans for the near future - like a concert, vacations with friends or family, a cool event - I thought that, in spirit of Thanksgiving, I would write about the smaller things that might not be as 'cool' but that still get me excited. I know it's not Thanksgiving when you're reading this but it is right now as I'm typing these words. Here are the things I'm looking forward to.

1. HOME. I haven't seen my sister or my parents in almost 3 months and, most importantly, I haven't slept in my bed in almost 3 months. So, I'm excited to go back for Christmas and spend some time with the fam lock myself in my bedroom and revise for January exams. 

2. HOT CHOCOLATE. I've been craving hot chocolate every single day for two weeks now. And I'm not talking about the Cadbury hot chocolate you make with powder and water. No, I'm talking about real thick (like, really really really thick - so thick you almost have to chew before swallowing) and rich hot chocolate. The one my momma makes for Christmas and that makes me break out like a hormonal teenager. 

3. PRESENTS. Christmas is all about joy, love and happiness. But let's be honest here, we all love getting presents. 

4. VOTING. In December I'll be voting for the first time ever, which is quite exciting - at least I'll be able to say I've contributed to choosing a corrupt political leader for my country YAY. Jokes aside, I am actually quite excited regardless of having absolutely no idea who to vote for - can I vote for myself... Ariadna for president 

5.  MY BIRTHDAY. I'm actually not excited for my birthday at all, I haven't been since I turned 16, who wants to grow up anyway? Being -or pretending to be- an adult is too much effort. However, I thought I would mention it in case any of you are feeling generous and want to send me a present, I accept anythings from Givenchy bags to Jimmy Choo heels. 

6. CHRISTMAS. Obviously, I'm super duper excited for Christmas. I love walking around London and seeing all the pretty lights and festive decorations. It makes me so happy! Also, nougat and Suchard -you know what I'm talking about if you're Spanish- COME TO ME. 


What are you looking forward to?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig