Wednesday, 25 November 2015

WHAT I'M GRATEFUL FOR


With Thanksgiving only a few days away I thought it would be a good idea to just sit down for a while and think of everything I am grateful for this year. It's really easy to forget how lucky we are and to complain about school work, slow wifi, sh*t weather, etc. We, human beings, seem to have a tendency to always want more and more, we're never 100% pleased with what we have. So, for just one moment, let's remember ourselves of all the good things we have in our lives or as Kim K would say, how #blessed we are. Here's what I'm thankful for.

1. Having a decent apartment to live in
2. Being able to go to my dream university
3. My family
4. Harry Styles
5. Brunch
6. Not having major health issues
7. Having the opportunity to visit other countries
8. Having friends from all over the world
9. Liam Hemsworth
10. American TV shows
11. FaceTime 
12. My warm and cosy duvet
13. Living in my favourite city
14. Scented Candles
15. Coffee
16. Saturday nights with friends
17. Sunday mornings in bed
18. Sunsets
19. Calling a vacation island home
20. Endless summer nights
21. Crispy autumn mornings
22. Christmas music
23. Christmas movies
24. Just Christmas in general
25. Homemade food
26. Sweatpants
27. Feeling loved
28. Netflix and Chill
29. Theo James
30. Smiling everyday

What are you grateful for this year?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig