Tuesday, 8 December 2015

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST #2

I recently shared my Christmas wishlist on my blog, and you guys seemed to like it so here's another one. And since, Christmas is all about giving (and receiving), maybe you can get some ideas of what to get your friends, sisters, etc. Many (most) of the things on my wihslist are on the more expensive side, I'm talking Prada, Fendi, Burberry, etc but many high street stores offer really similar pieces for a much smaller price tag.


Christmas wishlist 2015


My favourite item on this wishlist is probably the skirt, it's much bolder than my usual choices but I've been lusting over it for so long. It's from the Kendall + Kylie collection from Topshop and it's honestly what dreams are made of.

I've read many mixed reviews about Kylie's new lip products, many people seem to agree that they are a bit drying. Nevertheless, I really want to try them as they do look really good!

What's on your wishlist?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig