Wednesday, 2 December 2015

MY FAVOURITE NUDE LIPSTICK



I blame it on Kylie Jenner, she's the reason why I started loving nude lipsticks and now my addiction is out of control. She should fund my make up collection, just saying. Anyway, today I'm going to share with the world my favourite nude lipstick. It's one of those lipsticks that you wear literally every single day for weeks after you buy it, so you know it was worth every single dollar. 

I'm talking about the Clinique Pop Lip Colour in Nude Pop. It's the first Clinique lipstick I own and, even though they're not as good as MAC's, they come quite close. The formula is really nourishing and moisturising, making it really easy to apply. It's not long lasting, maybe a few hours, but for such a hydrating lipstick it's quite good. I would like to try a bolder colour to see if it lasts any longer, though. 

The colour is absolutely stunning. It's a demi-matte nude with a pink undertone that I find really suits me. I usually wear it with MAC's lip liner in Boldly Bare, these two go perfectly together and the lip liner makes the colour last for a bit longer. 

Clinique Pop Lip Colour lipsticks retail at £14-16 so they're not too expensive for a high-end lipstick, and there's a wide range of different colours available. 



post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig