Thursday, 10 December 2015

NYE OUTFIT IDEAS*


New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, meaning it’s time to freak out because there is nothing to wear in my wardrobe, even though I went shopping a few days ago. Oh, what is life. If you’re like me and never seem to have anything to wear, despite having 100 different dresses, I’ve got you covered this year.

I recently came across the website Promtimes, which as the name itself suggests, offer a wide variety of prom dresses. However, who says you can’t wear a prom dress to a NYE party? (Hint: the answer is no one). All of their dresses are really cheap, making it the perfect store for this time of the year, when we spend all of our savings buying presents for our loved ones. They have many different styles so you’re bound to find at least one that you love.

They offer short dresses for as little as £30 and some  stunning princess-like long dresses for less than £100. You can thank me later, girl.  



These are my three favourite short dresses from Promtimes. They are all absolutely gorgeous. I particularly love the black one just because it’s black and anyone who knows me knows that 90% of my wardrobe is black.  Also, it reminds me of something Blair Waldorf would wear, so it doesn’t get any better than that. 

Have you ever bough something from Promtimes? Do you know what you’re going to wear on NYE? 



post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig