Saturday, 2 January 2016

FAVOURITE SMOOTHIES || GET HEALTHY WITH ME

How many people have 'get fit/eat healthy' on their 2016 resolutions? Let me see those hands. Well, I'm here to  help. 

Lately, I've been obsessed with smoothies. I'm not joking when I say I drink like three of them a day. My diet right now consists of smoothies and hot chocolate, it's all about that balance guys.  I've tried several different combinations of my favourite fruits and I've got some pretty tasty results so I thought I would share my favourites with you. I haven't quite mastered the measurements yet and I always make more than I'm planning but these recipes should give you about two servings. 

And yes, I gave them weird random names. Don't judge me.




Tropical Dream

  • Half a frozen mango
  • Two slices of pineapple
  • Half a banana
  • Coconut milk (add more or less depending on how thick you want your smoothie to be)

Berry Christmas


  • A handful of frozen berries
  • One clementine
  • Half a banana
  • Optional: milk/water if you want a runnier consistency




Berrylandia

  • 2-3 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
  • A handful of frozen berries
  • Half an apple
  • Optional: milk/water

What are your favourite smoothies?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig