Friday, 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



Happy new year everyone! I know I've not been posting much lately but I'm currently revising for my January exams and whenever I have some free time I just want to sleep and drink hot chocolate. So I should start posting more often once I finish my exams, i.e. mid-January.

Anyway, I hope 2015 was a great year for you, and that you were the happiest you could be surrounded by amazing people. I wish you all the best for 2016, and may all your wishes and resolutions come true. Enjoy what you have and try to be grateful for the wonderful things we get to experience in this life, as the kids say YOLO.  

Now, let's all run to the gym to try and burn all the calories we indulged on during the holidays in a failed attempt to look like Alessanda Ambrosio. HAPPY 2016!!

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig