Monday, 25 January 2016

SPRING WISHLIST

Is it too early to start thinking about spring? Probably. It's not even February, the sky is grey and I'm wearing a thick wool jumper and boots. However, this won't stop me from dreaming about sunny warm days walking around London without a coat covering my splendid outfit that I've definitely spent too much time planning. 

As it's obviously too early to start wearing thinner clothes -thats is, unless you want your lips to turn blue or get something more than a cold- I thought I would do a wishlist featuring some of my favourite pieces of clothing for this upcoming season. 

All of these clothes are from a website I recently came across called Dresslink*. They have such a wide variety of styles that it's honestly impossible not to find something you love. Their prices are remarkably cheap - who can say no to a LDB for less than £3?! - and the quality is outstanding. If you're on a budget, or if you're just tired of spending too much money on clothes, you should definitely check them out! 
Wishlist


Sunflower Playsuit (£3.59) Clutch (£2.46) / V-Neck Backless Black Dress (£1.15) / Skinny Ripped Jeans Denim (£5.40) / Suede Jacket (£6.50) ) / White Striped Jumper (£3.52) 

Did you know about Dresslink? Are you excited for spring?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig