Wednesday, 24 February 2016

BEST OF LONDON FASHION WEEK AW16

London Fashion Week is always the most exciting one for me, probably because I live in London. Even though I didn’t get to attend any shows this year, I did get all the Snapchat geofilters -which, let’s be honest, is all that really matters. Another exciting factor is the slightly bigger possibility of running into Kendall or Gigi on your way to the supermarket #goals #dreams #blessed  

Let’s talk about the important stuff though: fashion. I have to say this year’s LFW has to be one of my favorites ever. I feel like choosing all my favourite designers for the AW16 season had never been so hard.

My two favourite shows were without a doubt Alexander McQueen and Julien MacDonald, these two never fail to impress me and have me glued to the screen dreaming of the day I can afford to buy one of these designs. Alexander McQueen's designs are a dream, with my favourite three colours- nude, black and white- being the centre of attention. Julien MacDonald went for a more edgy, badass vibe, which reminds me a bit of Kim Kardashian.

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

ANTONIO BERARDI


BARRUS

EMILIO DE LA MORENA

JULIEN MACDONALD


ROKSANDA

What was your favourite show?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig