Friday, 19 February 2016

BEST OF NYFW AW16




It’s that time of the year again. No, I’m not talking about Christmas (sadly). I’m talking about the second best time of the year: when the most coveted fashion designers showcase their work and get us all ready for the upcoming season.


Diane von Furstenberg, Marchesa and Monique Lhuillier amongst others presented to the public their latest designs in the New York Fashion Week. Needless to say, I was drooling all over my bed whilst watching the shows online. So I put together some of my favourite looks from this NYFW (you can also check my post on NYFW SS16 here).

My personal favourite, as per usual, has to be Marchesa. They never fail to create the most princess-like, stunning dresses. That red down is a masterpiece, and I don't think my eyes have ever witnessed such perfection.












What was your favourite?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig