Monday, 15 February 2016

SUMMER HAUL!




I recently did a post on my summer wishlist, in collaboration with Dresslink. I know it’s still quite cold in most places in the North Hemisphere - it’s absolutely freezing in London- buuut summer is on its way. We’re halfway through February, which means summer is ONLY around 4 months away… let’s just pretend we all live in Hawaii and it’s summer.

Anyway, I recently got sent some pretty cool summer clothes, that I’m totally in love with (and really annoyed that London’s weather is not cooperating with my wardrobe), so I thought I would do a haul.

My favourite piece has to be this clutch -probably because it’s the only thing I can actually use right now. I totally love the pattern, it looks great with a LBD or any simple outfit. It gives it a really fancy look and it’s the perfect size to keep all your essentials.



I also got a stunning red jumpsuit which will look great when my skin stops resembling Edward Cullen’s and I get a tan in summer. I can already imagine myself wearing it to dinner, by the beach, with my friends. Can't wait.

Finally, I also got the cutest t-shirt. I love the cut-outs, it makes it a bit more unique and can easily be dressed up with a black skirt and a pair of nude heels.

I was seriously impressed with the quality of all the clothes as judging by its price you’d expect the quality to be rather average. They are all high-street quality and for a much cheaper price so you should definitely check Dresslink!

Have you ever bought anything from Dresslink?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig