Saturday, 27 February 2016

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT LIVING IN LONDON


A few posts back I talked about some things I didn’t quite like about London. Things that made living in this amazing city slightly less amazing. However, as I mentioned in my previous post, there are many things I absolutely love about London, things that make of it one of my favourite cities in the world, if not my favourite.


Constant fun, 24/7. London is such a lively and multicultural city, there are always things going on so if you’re willing to get your ass out of bed you’re bound to have a pretty epic day.

Food. If you’re a big foodie like me, London is the place to go. Get proper chinese, viatnemese, italian, moroccan and pretty much any other kind of food you can imagine. As well as delicious ice cream macaroons (Yolkin is my fave!) and mouthwatering shakes.

Connections. Since London is such a big and important city, it is so well connected with the world’s major cities, which comes in very handy if you want to go on a spontaneous weekend adventure.

Free things. For such an expensive city, there are a lot of surprisingly cheap and even free things to do (as long as you’re willing to pay for the tube or walk for hours) - museums, stunning parks, premiers, you name it.

Instagram. This is, by far, my favourite thing about London: there are so many Instagram worthy pictures to be taken. It’s like a dream come true.

What's your favourite city?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig