Monday, 14 March 2016

6 MUST-WATCH TV SHOWS



A while ago I did a post on Must-Watch Movies on Netflix and, since people seemed to like it, I thought I would do one on must-watch TV shows. I’ve watched many and many TV shows, good and bad, funny and dramatic. I’ve seen it all, my friends, except for Game Of Thrones - I tried, people, I really tried but it’s just not my thing.

Grey’s Anatomy: I binge watched it in literally 4 weeks, was it a wise decision? Not really, considering I had exams coming up. Was it worth it? Absolutely yes. Following the lives of these doctors and interns is pretty fascinating and I guess it’s kind of educational… I mean, you do learn some medicine.

Gossip Girl: If you haven’t watched that yet, what did you do in your teenage years? Because I spent mine pretending to be Blair Waldorf. It’s basically a bunch of rich kids from the Upper East Side living crazy lives.

Suits: A hot kick-ass lawyer and a fake hot kick-ass lawyer in Manhattan who slay together. That’s all you really need to know.

Castle: Richard Castle is a best-selling mystery novelist who helps the NYPD solve murder cases. It’s really fun to see how his creativity is sometimes more useful than the knowledge of all these trained detectives.

Pretty Little Liars: Basically, everyone pretends to be dead. And those who don’t, are pretty much murdered by A for some stupid reason. Combine this with great fashion and fit boyfriends and you’ve got Pretty Little Liars.

The Bachelor:  Okay, this might be a bit of a controversial one. I’ll be the first one to admit, it’s not the best TV show quality-wise. However, I find it strangely entertaining and quite interesting. In case you don’t know what it is, it’s a reality TV show where 28 women ‘compete’ for the bachelor -  a guy they go on dates with and eventually hopefully fall in love with and marry.

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig