Saturday, 26 March 2016

MY TRAVEL MAKE UP ESSENTIALS




I like to keep things simple, in general. I don’t like clutter, it stresses me out. The same applies to my make up, specially when I’m travelling. No one like to carry 20 eyeshadow palettes and 10 different bronzers.  So here’s what I usually keep in my travel make up bag:

MAC foundation: This foundation is the shit, honestly. It’s a bit on the pricier side but it’s so worth it, the coverage is impeccable but it doesn't feel heavy at all and it lasts all day. There’s no better feeling than getting home at 9PM and seeing that my make up is intact, it’s worth the money, trust me.

Rimmel’s Stay Matte Powder: I’ve been using this for years and I don’t think I’ve even tried any other powder, ever. Therefore, I can’t really compare but this gets the job done and it’s quite cheap.

Sephora Compact Powder Foundation in Cacao: I use this as a bronzer. It’s not amazing but for some reason I have two of these, even though I do not remember buying them. So, I cannot justify spending more money on make-up until I finish these two. Nevertheless, I like that it’s matte and that it doesn't look too orangey. However, it’s quite dark and very pigmented so I have to be careful when contouring, otherwise I end up looking like a cheap Kim Kardashian.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Sparkle Shadow + Liner in Smokey Topaz : I got this back in December when I went to Bicester Village. When I saw this gorgeous gel eyeliner was on sale I couldn’t not get it. It’s a really dark shimmery brown that’s perfect as an eyeshadow when going out or as a soft eyeliner for a more natural everyday look.

Naked Basics Palette: This is the best Christmas gift I’ve ever been given probably (other than my camera), I use this literally every single day. I use Primal to fill in my eyebrows and Skimp as a brow bone highlighter. Eyebrows on fleek.

Benefit’s They’Re Real Mascara:  I’ve always heard so many people rave about this product, and I totally understand why. It’s genuinely such a good mascara. My lashes look amazing and it doesn’t smudge AT ALL. The only downside is that it’s a bti hard to remove but a good waterproof make-up remover will do the job.

MAC’s Lip Liner in Boldly Bare: This is my one must-have lip product. I love how smooth it’s on the lips and how long lasting it is. I can drink and eat and it will stay on. This is a really natural looking shade, a la Kylie Jenner.



post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig