Tuesday, 1 March 2016

WHAT TO WEAR || BASKETBALL SEASON

One thing is certain: I suck at sports. Football, rugby, tennis, you name it. I wasn't born to play any. However, I do enjoy going to matches with my friends. It's a great way to spend the afternoon catching up and observing fit men working out (there's also the gym, but that would require me to work out too...).

When going to, for example, a basketball match there's solely one thing I want to accomplish: to look like Gigi Hadid going on a date with Cody Simpson or Joe Jonas. So I put some outfits, mainly inspired by the attires worn by Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne to such events.

All these outfits can be easily modified to show your support to your favourite team. If you're looking for tickets to your favorite teams game you can check out TickPick! They offer cheap NFL tickets, and as well as tickets to NBA and MLB games, concerts and more! In the first outfit you could change the white shirt for a white t-shirt with your favourite player's name engraved on the back. In the second outfit you could wear a baggy t-shirt with your team's colours and tuck it in, instead of wearing a crop top. And for the last outfit you could just wear a flannel that matches your team's colours! 

 Let me know which one is your favourite in the comments! 

POSH

kim k





GIRLY
dressy







CASUAL

Casual

SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig