Thursday, 23 June 2016

STYLEWE || FAVOURITE ONLINE STORE

As you may already know, I am a bit addicted to online shopping. It’s probably my favourite hobby, which is bad because it’s not a very affordable hobby. Now that it’s officially summer, I am despreately looking for cute summer dresses and tops - both casual and fancy - to spend my summer days and nights in.

I recently discovered an online store called StyleWe*, which  brings to you unique fashion from independent designers around the world. Any style you may like, sexy, elegant, cute etc., you name it, they have it! They are committed to providing original, high quality, and exclusive fashion products that you don’t want to miss. Their prices are also very affordable for the quality they offer!

Personally, I love their selection of dresses, they are all to die for. They are so original and unlike what you would find at any high street store. I feel like they are perfect for summer dinners and parties, and you can choose if you want a more casual vibe or a more put together look. You’re bound to find one that you love!



My favourite designer on the store is definitely ELF SACK. It has the most original and unique clothes that, unlike other ‘unique’ pieces, are very wearable and easy to style. If I had to choose my favourite piece of clothing, I would definitely choose the ‘graffiti dress’. I find it so original and it’s such a statement piece. I’m not one to go for colourful things but I would totally make an exception for this one!

After having a browse through their website I now feel the urge to buy so many clothes… even though I just placed an order not too long ago. I need help guys, maybe I go to one of those Anonymous Shopaholics meetings in a dark basement somewhere dodgy in London. If you don’t hear from me in a couple of days, call the police.

So, to the point, I would 100% recommend StyleWe if you’re looking for cool, unique pieces for this upcoming summer.

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig