Tuesday, 14 June 2016

SUMMER EVERYDAY MAKE UP ROUTINE




This is the first time ever I am spending part of my summer in a city. I always go home to Mallorca for summer break and, since all I do there is sleep and go to the beach, my everyday make-up routine is pretty much non existent. Being in London, though, makes me feel like I should look put together (you never know when you’re going to run into David Beckham…) and since the weather it’s a bit (A LOT) chillier, wearing makeup doesn’t bother me. Even then, I still like to go for a natural look. Not only does it make it quicker to get ready in the mornings, but I also think it suits my face much better than a full on smokey eye look.

This look literally takes me 10min max and, don’t worry, it doesn’t involve any complicated techniques (i.e. no winged eyeliner) so anyone can do it. If I can, you totally can.

I start off by applying my favourite foundation MAC Pro Longwear - I mix the shades NC25 and NW35 to get the perfect colour. Then, I use Rimmel’s good old Stay Matte Powder in 006 Warm Beige. After that, it’s contour/highlight time! I recently got Sleek’s Face Contour Kit in Medium 885 and I’m 100% loving it. The bronzer isn’t orangey at all (PRAISE THE LORD YES) and the highlighter has a gold undertone which just makes it look absolutely fab.

Next, I fill in my eyebrows using Benefit's Goof Proof Brow Pencil. And since doing my eyebrows is just inconvenient and time consuming I use Skimp from Urban Decay's NAKED2 Basics palette to highlight my brow bone and cover any small hair that I can’t be bothered to pluck.

Finally, I use an angled brush and Bobbi Brown’s Gel Liner in Smokey Topaz 5 to line my upper lashline and then Benefit’s They’Re Real Mascara to finish it off. If I'm feeling like using some lipstick I'll go for Clinique's Pop Lip Colour + Primer in the shade Nude Pop - a lovely nude colour with a pink undertone.

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig