Monday, 27 June 2016

THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO #7



Life has been quite eventful recently - I finished my written exams, my vivas, I started working on my research project, got an internship, got featured as the June Collaborator Highlight on The Haute Mess, etc. So, I thought it would be a good idea to write a post on what else there is to come, to share my excitement with you. So, here’s what I’m looking forward to!

Getting my results. I recently got the results for my vivas - which were so much better than expected and made my day - so I am somewhat excited to get the results for my written exams. Even if they are not amazing, I just want to know. 

Going back to Spain. This is the first time ever I spend part of my summer somewhere without a beach and where the weather is not exactly summery. And as much as I love London, I am very excited to go back home and enjoy some proper summer! 

Seeing Kate. If everything goes as planned I’ll probably see Kate - my long lost twin sister - for a few days before leaving London. I haven’t seen her since February so it’s about time… (Kate if you’re reading this you better come before I head back home)

Exploring London. Now that I’m done with uni I have some more free time to explore new areas of London, or even re-discover some of my favourite neighbourhoods like Notting Hill, Richmond or Soho. I’m excited to have some more weekend adventures before heading back home! 

Travelling. Hopefully I’ll do some travelling this summer. I’m going to the North of Spain and South of France for a week and might go somewhere else in summer if I manage to find some cheap flights and accommodation! Germany and Norway are totally at the top of my list! 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig