Wednesday, 27 July 2016

WHERE I WANT TO TRAVEL



If I had all the money in the world, I would spend it all on plane tickets  - and 5 start luxury hotels. I love travelling and exploring new countries and new cultures. There is something about visiting a new city and getting lost in its streets, surrounded by locals and trying a new cuisine. It makes you grow as a person and it’s one of the best inversions, I would much rather visit Australia, Morocco and Japan than buying a Givenchy bag (even though I wouldn’t mind getting one of these gorgeous bags either). 

I usually travel within Europe, just because it’s much cheaper, more convenient and there is so much to see here! However, there are many countries in Asia, America, Africa and Oceania that I would love to visit. Here are my top 10. 

China 

I’ve always wanted to visit China, the culture and ideology there is so different to Europe’s and I feel like it would be a once in a lifetime experience. Plus, Chinese food is my fave!

Morocco 

Ever since I watched Shay Mitchell’s vlogs of the time she visited Marrakesh, I’ve been obsessed with it and I would absolutely love to go.

Fiji 

For some reason Australia is a place that, even though I would like to go someday, it’s not one of my priorities. However, Fiji is a whole different story. I would give anything to go and snorkel in it’s crystal clear water surrounded by amazing sea creatures. 

Peru 

I actually went to Peru when I was younger but that’ the issue, I was so young I don’t remember anything. I would love to visit Machu Pichu and Cusco, the history behind these places is fascinating to me. 

Canada  

North America in general is somewhere I’ve been dying to go for as long as I can remember. I would love to visit New York, Chicago, San Francisco, etc but I mainly want to go to Canada. The scenery there is just breathtaking and I would give anything to go got the Niagara Falls.





post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig