Wednesday, 31 August 2016

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS MID-SEASON FINALE || MY THOUGHTS



If you follow me on Twitter you probably know by now I am a big fan of Pretty Little Liars, I’ve spent the last seven years of my life watching this show -kind of sad when you think about it…- and I get very emotionally involved whenever there’s some drama.

Yesterday night, the second to last season finale ever premiered and OH MY GOD. The last few episodes of PLL had been rather mediocre and I was just watching it for the sake of it so I wasn’t expecting much from the finale. Well, 5 minutes into it and I was proper anxious. 20 minutes into it and I had to spoil myself because I couldn't take it. 40 minutes into it and I nearly had a nervous breakdown. So here are some of my thoughts whilst watching the finale, which is pretty much a summary of the episode as well.

*CONTAINS SPOILERS*

  • “To quote my dead husband, ” karma’s a bitch”“ - Alison fucking DiLaurentis
  • Hannah you’re mad
  • But you’re also a badass so go you
  • Just don’t kill anyone please, you’ve already killed one person and that’s enough
  • Caleb why are you so good that you created a device not even you can hack
  • Once again, thank you Mona. Thank you.
  • Hannah you pretty little liar, you’re good at this lying stuff huh
  • HALEB HALEB HALEB HALEB YES HALEB HALEB 
  • I bet my kidney Alison’s baby is not his dead husband’s (yes, I forgot the name of that bitch)
  • EMISON EMISON EMISON EMISON EMISON
  • Paige, go away. No one wants you here. 
  • EZRA YOU TINY LITTLE BITCH
  • Aria go back with Jason, he da real bae. 
  • No, Hannah, there wasn’t any ketchup in the blood sample. 
  • No, Hannah, you did not remember to feed and water him.
  • And how on earth did you leave Noel Kahn in a room with no supervision and expected him to stay in there??!!
  • Sidney what, why you back?
  • Don’t fucking leave the USB on that table if you don’t have the tape 
  • For God’s sake why do yoU NOT LEARN, never go upstairs if the door fucking shuts by itself. 
  • OKAY, take the tape and run WHY YOU WALKING
  • Emily HOW ON EARTH DID YOU LEAVE YOUR PHONE WTF YOU DIDN’T EVEN USE IT
  • LEAVE THE PHONE AND RUN DON’T GO BACK
  • Noel you’re a bitch, your you’re fit. 
  • Why is a blind person allowed to run around with a gun pointing everywhere????
  • HIS HEAD GOT CHOPPED OFF WTF EW
  • How did Mary know the girls were going to be there?
  • DON’T SING A LULLABY TO YOUR DAUGHTER WHILE SHE’S BLEEDING TO DEATH, CALL 911
  • Repeat after me, Toby is not dead.





post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig