Monday, 24 October 2016

AUTUMN & WINTER HAUL

If you love autumn fashion, please raise your hand.

It’s that time of the year again, when I get super excited because it starts to get colder again and I go a bit overboard with online shopping. But who can say no to cute and cosy jumpers and soft scarves. I have also been a tiny bit obsessed with chokers recently so I ‘needed’ to get some more…

Anyway, I’m going to stop rambling now and show you what I got. All of this stuff is from zaful.com - they have the cutest clothes and everything is quite affordable too! 




Chokers

I got two chokers because I can never have enough. They are both black (obviously). One of them is a black lace choker which I think is absolutely adorable and will look great with anything, and the other one is just plain black with a little charm which looks a bit more casual and edgy. 

Grey Scarf 

Scarves remind me on of duvets, they make me feel cosy and warm. Which is probably why I love them so much and why I can barely ever leave the house without one. I got this lovely grey scarf from Zaful - it is the softest and comfiest thing ever! 

Black Lace Bralette

I went from always wearing a bra to literally not being able to wear one because I just find them to uncomfortable now. Blame bralettes. So why not get another one. This black lace bralette is so cute, and love straps going from the centre of the chest to the shoulders, it will look adorable with a low cut t-shirt in summer! 

Jumpers

I got a bit obsessed with what I called zig zag tops, which are these tops that lace up in the middle that have been super trendy this summer. So, of course, I had to get the jumper version. I got one in a creamy/beige colour - that looks great styled with some black skinny jeans and Chelsea boots - and a green one which also looks great with black jeans because, let’s face it, I only ever wear black jeans.

Leopard Print Shirt

This is something I never thought I would get as I used to hate hate hate leopard print but now I kind of love it…So I got my first ever item of clothing which has any sort of animal print on it, be proud. I think it looks so cute and I can’t wait to wear it to brunch sometime soon!


If you want to see how I style some of these items you can follow my Instagram, I'll be posting some outfit photos there! 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig