Sunday, 2 October 2016

WEBSITES ALL BLOGGERS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT



I remember when I started blogging a few years ago. I didn't know much about this world, and I certainly didn't know about all the free resources and useful websites that there are out there. From free fronts to free HQ images.

This is why I thought I would share some of my favourite and most useful (to me, at least) websites and maybe help someone who's looking for free online tools! 

PEXELS

I use this website to get free high resolution photos for my posts when I either don't have time to take photos or when I want photos of landscapes or certain things I can't take pics of. This can come in very handy when you're in a rush and don't have time to take photos and edit them, because we all know it can take a loong time. 

DAFONT

This is a great site to get free fonts for personal use, they have such a wide variety of styles and they keep uploading more and more. You can preview what the font looks like before downloading it so you know if it's the style you're looking for or not. 

ONEWORD

If you love writing as much as I do, or if you just want to improve your writing skills, oneword.com is the perfect website. It gives you a random word every day and 60 seconds to write whatever you want about it. Then you can share it and read what other users have written, I find it so interesting to read what other people has written!

PICMONKEY

If you don't fancy spending a significant amount of money on paid image editors like Photoshop, Picmonkey is a great alternative. It has all the basic and necessary tools and you can get Premium to get extra fonts and some fancier stuff. 

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Blogger is known for not being very accurate when recording traffic data. Google Analytics works wonderful, and it's super easy to use too. 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig