Friday, 25 November 2016

MY CHOKER COLLECTION




Do I love necklaces? Not really. Whilst, I do own a few that I wear on rather special occasions I have never been known for wearing a lot of jewellery other than the same pearl earrings every day. However, if there is one thing I have been obsessed with lately is chokers. 

When this trend first came out I was like ‘Oh no, not in a million years’. I liked how they looked on other people (i.e. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid) but I never thought  they would look good on me. I decided to buy my first choker because I saw a similar one on Kourtney Kardashian and I fell in love, and I’ve been hooked ever since. Here’s my collection.

ASOS long choker: So this is the one I first bought, inspired by one of Kourtney’s looks. I really love it and I love that you can wear it in different ways - wrapped around three times, tied in a big lace or bow-tie style, etc.

ASOS classic choker: After my first one I decided I needed a classic one, so I got a plain velvet black choker. I think it was about £5 on ASOS, which is a pretty good price since I’ve worn it so many times this summer!

Zaful lace choker: I love lace - from bralettes, to tops to chokers. I think its give a very sexy touch to any outfit and this choker is no exception! It looks so nice when I’m wearing quite a plain outfit as it adds some texture. 

Zaful charm choker: Technically, this is my sister’s but I’m keeping it until I see her as I got it for her recently (I’m such a good sister, I know). It’s not really my style but I feel like it would look good with anything from Brandy Melville - you know, a very laid back outfit with a cap and this choker.

ASOS coloured choker: This is the only choker I own that's no black - and also the one I wear the least. Coincidence? I also think this one is better for summer as it's thinner and more colourful and we all know that me, winter and colour is just not a thing. 


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig