Wednesday, 9 November 2016

STICKERS TO PERSONALISE EVERYTHING



I remember being like 10 and the only thing I really wanted for Christmas was a machine that turned anything into stickers. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Literally, I was so obsessed with it. Unfortunately, my parents (or Santa) didn't think it was cool because I never got it...

I am 20 now, so i guess I am a bit too old to get toys for Christmas. However, I’ve found the website equivalent to my childhood dream: Sticker App*. It’s a website that allows you to turn any photo or image into a sticker (or design your own if you're feeling creative) - you can choose the style as well: metallic, matte, shiny, transparent, etc. It is so cool, and it’s perfect to personalise literally anything you want. 

I got three different stickers and I definitley got way too excited when I got them in the mail - I don’t even get that excited when my ASOS parcels arrive, and that's saying A LOT.


First of all, I got a transparent sticker of my name and some arty green watercolour. I designed it using Photoshop and I am so happy with how it turned out! They are rather small, which I think is perfect as it makes it look so cute. I’ve been sticking these everywhere: my laptop, my diary, my bed, my phone cases, etc. 

I wanted to get one that reminded me of summer, because I love summer and I always have amazing memories from all of my summer holidays. Watermelon also happens to be my all time favourite fruit (and it’s also very pretty) so I got some watermelon stickers too. Seeing these whenever I walk around my room or when i open my diary literally makes me so happy, and takes me back to long and hot days spent by the beach.


Finally, I also got some festive stickers because I absolutely love Christmas (duh?). I am planning to use these to decorate presents and to seal envelopes for Christmas cards, it’s going to look SO COOL! 

By the way, if you happen to be as obsessed with stickers as me, here's a 20% discount code for Sticker App: 20RAWRBOWS ;)
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig