Monday, 12 December 2016

CHRISTMAS AND NYE OUTFITS INSPO


It's almost Christmas!! Well, by almost I mean a couple of weeks away but same thing. I absolutely love Christmas - not only do I get to eat delicious food but there are many occasions where I get to dress up and wear fancy clothes. I love planning my Christmas and NYE outfits and make them festive but classy. Think velvet, gold detailing and dark reds. 

I've personally already (kind of) decided what I'm going to wear but if you're still looking for THE outfit, take a look at the fabulous women's dresses (specially the women's cocktail dresses, which is my favourite) from Fashionmia* and get some inspiration! 

Fashionmia offers a wide variety of cheap dresses for women - anything from elegant cocktail dresses to sexy cocktail dresses. So whatever your style is, you're bound to find something perfect for you! They all are such cute dresses, it was a struggle picking my favourites to share with you guys. If you're anything like me and don't fancy spending a fortune on clothes that you're probably not going to wear too often (I don't attend fancy galas every week...), Fashionmia is the place to go for cheap cocktail dresses! 


How pretty are these though! I specially love the velvety red bodycon; it would look amazing with nude heels and gold jewellery - SO CHRISTMASSY. I also adore the black one with gold detailing, it looks so elegant and classy. Something a women who has her life together would wear, so let's all pretend we are that women and that we've got our shit together, yeah?  

I could keep going on and on about how much I love these dresses  but I'm gonna stop annoying you now, and let you enjoy these dresses in peace. Let me know what you're planning on wearing for Christmas/NYE! 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig