Tuesday, 3 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



HAPPY 2017!!💥

I have spent the last few weeks revising 24/7 for my January Exams, which is why I haven't really been active on here. But I wanted to write a short post and wish you all a happy new year! We all know 2016 wasn't the best year in human history so hopefully 2017 is going to be somewhat better, and maybe we human beings stop messing with everything we can. 

I will be back in about a week and start posting regularly again but for now, I'll leave you with some of my new year's resolutions. Maybe putting them on the Internet will make me stick to them, for once. 

  • Write more
  • Spend less time on my phone/social media
  • Read books instead of watching movies
  • Eat less sugar
  • Wake up before 8AM every day
  • Actually read AND reply to text messages 
  • Only eat out once a week
  • Drink more water

And remember, as the wise Dumbledore once said:

 "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig