Monday, 23 January 2017

MY MOST-USED LIPSTICKS




I am not one to wear lipstick every day. I'll go with a nude shade if I'm feeling it but most days I'll just wear lip balm. However, Sunday brunches, weekend adventures and the sporadic weekday dinners are a whole different thing.

Doing my make is one of my favourite things so when I have the opportunity to do a full face I love adding some lipstick for a pop of colour - since I rarely use eyeshadow. There are a few items I have notices I reached for the most and that I always end up using in spite of my efforts of using my less worn products.


MAC IN RUSSIAN RED

I used to think red lipsticks didn't suit me, which is partly true. Many red shades look horrible on me but this one is such a beautiful colour and I love how it looks with my skin tone. This is the only matte lipstick I have and it makes me want to get more as I love the look of it, my only worry is that I don't want the lipstick to be too drying!

MAYBELLINE VIVID MATTE LIQUID IN POSSESSED PLUM (45)


I got this one before the holidays - I thought it would be the perfect shade for Christmas and NYE. I talked about it on my recent post Recent Favourites, I was a bit disappointed at first as it isn't as matte as I was hoping but I do think it's a beautiful colour and I do like the finish even though it's not 100% matte.

YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE LIPSTICK IN LE NUDE (70)

I only got this very recently when a friend gave it to me as the colour didn't suit her. I absolutely love this colour for every day wear. It's such a gorgeous pinky nude - it looks very natural but makes my lips look so cute! I also really like the formula as it's very hydrating and fells very smooth.

MAC LIP LINER IN BOLDLY BARE

This is THE perfect nude shade for me. Unlike the YSL lipstick, this one is more brown and since it's a lip liner the finish is completely matte. Whenever I wear this I feel like Kylie Jenner - well as much as I will ever feel like her.... 




post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig