Monday, 16 January 2017

NEW YEAR, NEW CLOTHES FT. STYLEWE

The new year is always an excuse to set new goals and to try to create a better and improved version of ourselves. Hence the popularity of new year’s resolutions - eating healthy, working out, being organised, etc. You know the drill.

Fashion is one of many ways of expression. What you wear sends a message to everyone who sees you and it portrays yourself to the world. So with only a few weeks into 2017, many of us are looking to renew our wardrobe, and to find pieces that really represent us and makes us feel who we are. 

Now that I am 21 (scary, I know), I want to try and dress a bit more classy and stop wearing leggings almost every day. One of my favourite shops to get new clothes from is StyleWe - it’s an online fashion store with anything from jumpers, to skirts to hoodies. I find that most of their pieces look very stylish and classy, whilst being rather inexpensive at the same time. 

They have a lot of one piece jumpsuits which I feel are perfect for me because they are the mixture of comfort and chic; kind of like classy sweatpants. As someone who is quite short and not very big in general, I sometimes struggle to find clothes that fit me properly length-wise. They offer many petite jumpsuit styles that cater for many different tastes and look super cute!

I thought I would share some of my favourite items from their website with you. Some of these items I don’t think I would ever be able to pull them off regardless of how much I love them (not everyone is Kylie Jenner…), but some other styles are definitely very wearable and easy to style! 






post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig