Sunday, 19 February 2017

10 THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE AN ADULT



Early twenties are a bit of a weird phase, we are meant to be adults but most of us feel more like children. In spite of moving out of my parents' house a few years ago and living in a whole different country away from all my family, I rarely ever feel like a grown up; let alone an adult who has their shit together. 

These past couple of months, however, I feel like I have grown up a lot. I have realised that sometimes when I do certain things I stop for a second and congratulate myself for giving off the impression of knowing what I am doing. 

"Congrats, you don't behave like a teenager anymore"

It's little mundane actions that I have started doing, things that I would imagine all these successful badass businesswomen doing. Here are ten of them.

  • Willingly waking up before 7am
  • Actually using my planner every day
  • Using mouthwash, daily
  • Doing laundry every weekend and separating whites and colours
  • Having a skincare routine and following it
  • Buying real food and vegetables instead of ready meals or take out
  • Keeping track of my finances
  • Remembering to pay bills
  • Meeting friends for a coffee
  • Having a go-to smoothie recipe
  • Bonus one: Having a Starbucks gold card, because every self-respected women definitely has one...


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig