Thursday, 16 February 2017

THE BEST PLACE TO BUY JEWELLERY ONLINE

Every girl has a sweet spot for jewellery, there is something about pretty earrings, necklaces and bracelets

that make us happy and they are also an essential part of any outfit. However, jewellery is one of those things that I often overlook and kind of 'forget' to buy. For example, when planning an outfit I'll think of the dress, heels, hair, make-up, even nail polish colour! But I'll rarely think of what jewellery to wear it with until I've got the outfit on. Not only that, but I really don't like going jewellery shopping. I find it too tedious and hard, not too mention it is also rather expensive. 

I recently came across easewholesale.com*, which is a wholesale fashion jewellery store. They have all kind of jewellery imaginable as well as a wide variety of styles so there is something for everyone. To make it even better, their prices are not outrageous - who wants to pay $30 for one necklace? Certainly not me.


I personally love their bangles as bracelets are my favourite accessories anyway. I have really been into simple and dainty bangles, they add a fancier touch to the outfit but they're not overwhelming, making them perfect for every day wear. I have specially been loving silver and rose gold accessories, as I find that if it's gold it can look cheap unless it's from a high-end store.

Something else I love from this website is their collection of rings, I am constantly buying new rings because I keep loosing them (I'm trying to get better at this...). As with bracelets, I always go for rather simple silver or rose gold rings, I like to wear loads of them at the same time - it looks so cool and edgy!

Overall I really love this website and it is definitley one of my go to places to get accesories from. I know that sometimes wholesale jewellery from china can be a bit dodgy and not very trustworthy, but everything from easewholesale.com does really look nice and not cheap at all! 




post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig