Saturday, 4 February 2017

WINTER SKINCARE MUST HAVES






It has been ridiculously cold in London recently, and as much as I hate having to wear thirty layers to stay alive outside, what I hate the most about this weather is how dry my skin gets and don't even get me started my lips - they basically die. 

Having learnt from my mistakes in previous years, I have actually used moisturisers to keep my skin hydrated (go me!). There are three products I couldn't have survived without, they have honestly been life saviours these past month, and specially this past few weeks!

Garnier Intensive Restoring Hand Cream

There is no worse feeling than having dry hands and there is also nothing worse than a hand cream that leaved your hand sticky for ages. I used to used L'Occitane's hand cream, which is still one of mt favourites. However, it is significantly pricier and as moisturising and they are, they aren't any better than this Garnier hand cream. And it does that without making your skin feel greasy at all.

If you know me, you'll be aware of my love for scented sckincare and this one isn't the exception. The light sweet almond scent lingers on your skin for hours, something that I personally love. 

L'Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur

I have sworn by this face cream ever since I first got it a bit less than a year ago. I bought purely because it was on sale and I really like L'Oreal products in general, it turned out to be the best skincare product ever.

It is not only extremely moisturising, but it leaves my skin feeling so soft and kind of velvety. It also helps homogenises my skin, if that makes any sense. It doesn't act as any sort of foundation whatsoever (it is a face cream, not make up), but it does makes my imperfections less obvious which is just amazing.

Nivea Lip Butter


This little baby has been a life saviour these past two weeks. It seems that being at -6˚C is not exactly great for my lips... they decided to basically die and it honestly looked like I had had lip injections on my upper lip,  something I didn't particularly enjoy. This lip balm is what made my lips come back to live and I will forever be grateful for it. 

It also smells pretty good so that's always a plus.





post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig